White Review

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Div 2

Ian

Super White!
Player
Aldo
Hi all

Next seasons fixtures are up. Again, another prize on offer to the winner. Good luck !

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Ian, are we predicting on L1 results as well, as those fixtures also showing? Probably best sticking to just L2?

Ian

Super White!
Player
Aldo
I've deleted the league one fixtures for this season, but if they are still showing go to preferences and look in subscriptions and uncheck the ones you want to hide.

andrewesq

Faith Light Strength
Player
Billy Woods
The excitement of variety is here! no longer the usual suspects of port vale, oldham etc, one good thing about being relegated getting a few new grounds ticked off (well for me anyway!)

Ian

Super White!
Player
Aldo
Great start for Boz who storms into the lead with 17 points. It's not too late to join in, click on the link at the top of the page to start predicting!

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
A long way to go, plenty of time for catch-up, even if you missed the first round of games.
The new shirt got an outing yesterday.

Player
Goodison
It's probably a stupid question as I'm guessing it's there somewhere but how does the 1,2,3 points system work? I'm guessing 0 means you were completely wrong!

Ian

Super White!
Player
Aldo
Yes, 0 means an incorrect result.
1 point for a correct team result.
2 points for correct team result and goal difference.
3 points for correct score.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
It's amazingly tight at the top just now!

Ian

Super White!
Player
Aldo
and you missed a couple of games!

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Congratulations to Rockford's Love Child, comfortable winner of this season's prediction league. Well done, mate!

Ian

Super White!
Player
Aldo
Well done RLC. I'll be in touch regarding your prize. Don't worry, it's not a season ticket for next season :D

Ian

Super White!
Player
Aldo
£40 TRFC gift vouchers for RLC. Spend them wisely!

Not sure if the comp will be running next season as don't know if they provide data for the conf :rolleyes: