• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Derby v Rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
Well, FA Cup third round this weekend!

I know the league is our priority but it's been so long since we had a good cup run I hope we go all out for this, and based on what Robbo has said on the beeb the players are well up for it and looking forward to playing some attractive football on a decent surface.

It's also going to be very interesting to see how we fair against opposition at this level.

Making the short(ish) trip from Coventry with my son and nephew, looking forward to it.

Prediction: 1-1 with Rovers to win the replay!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yeah, looking forward to this one. Nice break from the league. I really won't be that disappointed if we lose, as long as we play well and enjoy the day. First trip to the Pride Park Stadium for me, think it'll be a draw.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
We have to hope they have an off day and we are on top of our game if we are to have a chance. Hope im wrong but i think a comfortable home win.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Looking forward to what should be a good game of football between two sides who want to pass the ball, rather than facing opposition who simply want to harry us and close down space as has been the case in many games this season. It will be interesting to see some of their better players at close quarters, Will Hoskins in particular, as well as saying hello to Gareth Roberts.

Also my first visit to Pride Park; tomorrow's game will give a lot of the players their first experience of a Championship level stadium, which could act as another little spur in our promotion push.

In most recent seasons I would have been hyped up about this game, but not tomorrow: the league is all important, and as long as our performance is decent I will be happy.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
RLC, you mean Will Hughes as Will Hoskins plays for Brighton.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I guess it will be an O'Halloran-Stockton combo up front now Jake has returned to Wolves. Will be interesting to see if Ronnie 'rests' anyone or sticks with the other 10 that beat Bury.

I think we'll lose this, as Derby will want it more.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
We have apparently sold our initial allocation of 1,600 tickets and have been provided with more, so it should be a great atmosphere.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
We have apparently sold our initial allocation of 1,600 tickets and have been provided with more, so it should be a great atmosphere.

Yeah, win or lose, atmosphere will be great. Looking forward to top of the league chants. \\:D/

DIW

Player
Goodison
Oh dear - getting snotted 4 - 0.

Still we can concentrate on the league now...

Status
Not open for further replies.