• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Contacting the club shop

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Haven't heard anything about the book I ordered in summer, so tried to ring. The 0871 number had changed, the one given had options for PNE & Chester zoo, but not TRFC. The default number was too busy to take calls on a couple of attempts. What a shambles! Anyone else tried ringing planet Tranmere lately?

TRFC_Ian

Player
Aldo
I had numerous problems last season when ringing the club to get away tickets. You ring the number then it usually either disconnects you or just rings out - during normal office hours. Lets face it - its never been the most professionally run outfit. I mean the shop not the club in general! I remember when I went into the shop to collect my Leicester away tickets last season - and they guy told me to open the envelope they were in to check they were there as "we quite often forget to put the tickets in" #-o

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
My trip to the club shop proved no better. There's no record of my order, even though the cheque was cashed. Have to await shop manager's return from holiday now.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I finally got my book and it's a very good read. However they still have no idea when the next consignment of home shirts is coming in. Time to change the kit-maker?

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
As an addendum, home shirts will be back in stock from next Tuesday apparently, just in time for Christmas.