• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Connor Jennings

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Thought this was a great tweet from Nicola and a refreshing flashback to that wonderful day.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Yes, fantastic. It would be great if he could get some recognition. I am pleased his confidence has grown again in the last couple of weeks.

Player
aldo
yes he looks more like the player we know . just needed that boost . and you with connor if he gets on that run could be 7 in 5 games thats what he normally does . the whole team are buzzing at the mo

Player
ian goodison
to me connor is the best player at the club (some may disagree) but I love him to bits fantastic attitude never gives less than 100o\o

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Grim news, hopefully he will make a full recovery

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Wow, get well soon Connor!

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Some sad news about Connor. Hope his recovery goes well. Get well soon

My good wishes go to him too.

Maybe if he'd been playing for us at Wembley this year we would have scored! Connor is in great company with Frank Worthington as having played for both Stockport and Tranmere!

Player
ian goodison
shocking news just shows we never know what's around the corner, best wishes & hopefully a speedy recovery

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
shocking news just shows we never know what's around the corner, best wishes & hopefully a speedy recovery
It was the way it was discovered that surprised me. He thought he had a longstanding shoulder injury which was taking time to heal. Only when he had an X-ray did they discover the tumour. It's a dangerous disease which can take hold without you realising until very late. I hear lots of cases similar to Connor's. The moral is "If something isn't quite right and you can't explain it, get it checked!" The NHS has been brilliant with me over the past year, despite their Covid workload.

Player
aldo
my sister works at the countess on the Covid wards she has two amazing little girls and she does around 90hr weeks at the moment she's so stressed and shattered all the time, never moans they are AMAZING all of them. she only worked 26hr weeks before the virus