• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Comparison between Little and Sven

• Thread starter Matthew The Rover
  • Start date

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
both not suitable enough captains, Beckham too thick Maccas too lazy.

S

Seanyb

I think beckhams a decent captian.

Mcateer is the captian because of his name and his past, and isnt picked as captian for his leadership skills if that makes sense.

S

sam miguel

bolton_hater said:
Beckham too thick Maccas too lazy.

I dont think either of them are going to win mastermind to be honest! :wink:

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Yeah neither should be captain and I think that is one of the things Brian Little has done wrong.

smilingmart

Joe_TRFC said:
Yeah neither should be captain and I think that is one of the things Brian Little has done wrong.

Agreed. McAteer is now an average to below average coca cola league one midfielder. Then again Rankine looks SO SLOW these days and he gets a starting berth in midfield.

C

championship_here_we_come

Joe_TRFC said:

agree give it to jackson

the reason to give a player a captain's armband is his leadership qualities,his ability to motivate players on the pitch,and to have full respect of his fellow squad members! i think beckham is an alrite captain but i would prefer to go with JOHN TERRY. on our situation i would give it to MIKE JACKSON hands down. he has the respect,the leadership qualities and the ability to motivate players on the pitch.In my opinion McAteer has non :!:

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Comparison between Little and Sven, both have a reputation for being great thinkers yet both can be defeated by what on paper are inferior teams, because those teams play with heart and motivation, something totally lacking from both Sven and Brian.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I'm starting to agree with you there NBDH unfortuantly. :(

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Joe_TRFC said:
I'm starting to agree with you there NBDH unfortuantly. :(

:lol:

Sorry, I think I took that the wrong way :oops:

B

Banana Army

Beckham is an awesome player. He's not thick at all. He has more football intelligence than most footy players. Now Macca is Lazy, and i think sven's time is up but Little can have til chrissymas

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
are we talking abouty sven and little or becks and macca :?

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
aye ok i just confuzzled :?