• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Chris Shuker in talks....

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
We were in talks with Chris Shuker yesterday. We were supposed to be getting him last year but he decided to stay with Barnsley which meant we ended up getting Aiston. I'd be pleased if he does sign. He may not sign but he was at PP yesterday. Him on the right and Ellison on the left... things would be looking good!

B

Banana Army

Yes please! Was made up when linked to him last year, and now Barnsley have gained promotion he'll be even further down the pecking order, so hopefully as you say, we'll have our flanks sorted for next year and one of the best in the division s well. 4-4-2 here we come

Player
Morrisey
Or 4-5-1/ 4-3-3. If Ellison can play forward too then why not play a formation a la Chelsea and Bolton?

----------GK
-----RB CB CB LB
------CM CM CM
---RW ---------LW
----------ST

Just a thought! With Ellison I think that we will have more variation and be able to mix it a round a bit!

J

Johnny King is God

Play a formation a la BOLTON.

Have you forgotten what board you're on?

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
I don't know how those last two posts avoided the automated censorship, but I'm damn well going to find out... can't have people throwing the B-word around, I mean can't you lot find a less offensive swearword? :lol:

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
My God The Air's gone blue in here (how rude).... such language from children I've never heard lol..... ;-)

B

Banana Army

Ive got something worse. "EVERTON" hahahaha im so funny

The Rovers!

Player
Pat Nevin/Kenny Irons
I hate B****N like the rest of us however, they are an example of a small team goes good. If Tranmere could get to that stage i would be a very happy man. :twisted:

As for Everton, dont get me started. I just hope Moyes is shown for rubbish manager he will is. He has shown his poor signings and poor tactics have led everton to being a distinctivly average team they realy are.

Moyes+ Money = Bad Idea

Brian Little + His next Club = One good season and then relagation lol

I just hope we can get it sorted next season and challenge!!!!! :-D :-D :-D

S

Seanyb

On the Sky Sports website in the 'john mullins' article, it says that we are strongly linked signing chris shuker. Ive got to say I have been really impressed with the players we have signed and also the targets. Credit must go to Moore and also the Tranmere board.

Player
Morrisey
Exactly 'The Rovers!'. I hate Bolton too. However, I do admire Sam A's work. He has done a remarkable.

The Rovers!

Player
Pat Nevin/Kenny Irons
Good Stuff!

I like Chris Suker i thought he was exiting when we played against Barnsley last season. The only thing that is bugging me is the fact he turned BL down to join Tranmere back in 2004-2005 season for more money.

I would prefer a squad of people who want to play for us than a team of players after one thing..... Money.

Time will tell :cool:

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Think that this Shuker is a good little player, who importantly scores goals from midfield, and is pretty creative as far as i recall. Would be a good signing and things are starting to take their shape nicely aren't they?=D>