• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

chester tickets

Player
aldo
see chester have given us half there ground for are game next month could be 3000 or more whites lets make it a home ground . good on them for doing it cant wait

drwhoman

Generates more money for them which they will definitely need particularly if they are relegated.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
A very unusual but welcome move. TRFC do this already for the Liverpool friendly. Yes, it makes good financial sense but some NL clubs would rather have a half-empty ground than allow a larger number of away fans.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I think we will get about 1,800 tickets. It will be interesting to see if we actually sell them all if the title is long gone by then.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
We'd sell most of them even if it was a midtable battle. All will go if we are still chasing the playoffs.
I think that is debatable. We are going to get in the play offs, so there is no great excitement there.

In the last two seasons we only received 1,100 tickets but they still took a long time to sell, about a fortnight I seem to remember.

It depends whether the game is televised and what the kick off time is.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
It would be a bit embarrassing if we couldn’t sell all our tickets, though I take RLCs point that it depends on exact time and the game is televised