• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Cards v Rovers

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
It seems our better performances are reserved for away game (though not when I go:(). Would agree that 433 looks like the best option for the players we've got.

Only going by the Wirral Radio commentary, but it seemed like we faced quite a lot of problems in the first half, with Jake Caprice their right wing-back being singled out by MM for causing us difficulty. One Woking effort came close to crossing the line. The radio pundits were also complimentary about Ihiekwe last night.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Woking whipped a lot of dangerous balls into our box in the first half but the centre backs headed most of them clear and Davies did not have to make many saves. In fairness, at half time I thought they would win it one nil but the gulf in class in the final third was immense once we got going in the second half.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Saw the Ben Tollit post-match interview, comes across as a likeable lad and articulate compared to a lot of fellow pros.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Saw the Ben Tollit post-match interview, comes across as a likeable lad and articulate compared to a lot of fellow pros.
Yes, seems a very nice lad. Reading the Pompey forum it seems that most of their fans are gutted they let him go.

M

Mal

Had to laugh. Saw the abridged headline on the news section and it said "Chelmsford City Match off". I thought, darn it. Clicked on it to see rest of letters... icials.