• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

bristol city

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
next away match is brisol city,

tickets should be out wednesday for the coach, £16 for the coach anyone making the trip.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Making the trip hopefully. Will be getting my tickets on Monday because I don't get my shifts for work on Saturday but I shoul;d make the journey

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
good, if you but tickets in advancce you get it cheaper! :D

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I'm undecided. I really want to go to give the lads support, but its gonna be an expensive day.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
If I could get there I'd go just because I think we need all the support we can get at the moment. Although obviously if the team aren't going to put in a performance or the manager isnt going to play a team that will put in a good performance then you can't blame people for not wanting to waste their money!

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
about 4 hours it is, I'm going cos even though were crap at the moment, I still wanna go cos i love my away days.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
They do need our support yeah but a) why fill bristol city's pockets? b) why pay all that money when it is almost guarenteed we will get beat (always do at Ashton Gate). It's bad enough I've spent a hell of a lot to watch our appalling performances at Prenton Park let alone travelling 400 miles round trip to Bristol.

You may be able to tell from that - I aint going! :lol:

Will obviously hope we win and hope those going enjoy their day but wouldn't bet on it at all.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
well it seems youre persuading people not to go to bristol, I still wanna go and give support, kinda why im a SUPPORTER!

Player
Johnny Morrissey
BH - see my post match post.

Give them a cheer for me.

B

Banana Army

Hopefully should be able to go as its probably my closest game of the season.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
oh i will, i think they need all the cheers they can get at the moment. come on you rovers. it'll be just like us to win there after losing at home to scunny. ah well im loking forward to it anyway.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Hope your right BH... we are certainly due a win there... at least its not on a tuesday night like most of our games and defeats have been down there.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
i know yer past 4 reaults, 2-0, 2-0, 2-0, 4-0! all to bristol city :(
uh-oh.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

I'm making the trip on Saturday, were ever we are placed in the league i'll be there. 18 away games and all the home games last year and I hoping for something a bit better this year and I don't care how well the team is playing or not the lads are calling for our support and we should all make and effort and go and we just might do it but I bet there will be only 100 to 200 fans there on saturday

B

Brian Little

Reckon we'll get pummelled - wouldnt bother. I'm going to play Achterberg on the left wing.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
and heres your chance to use theo in goal!

smilingmart

Birkenhead Born and Bred said:
I'm making the trip on Saturday, were ever we are placed in the league i'll be there. 18 away games and all the home games last year and I hoping for something a bit better this year and I don't care how well the team is playing or not the lads are calling for our support and we should all make and effort and go and we just might do it but I bet there will be only 100 to 200 fans there on saturday

Good on you really supporting the might whites. I reckon it would be good PR for Lorraine Rogers to issue medals (I'm not joking) to anyone who shows they have attended all home and away games for a season. I might just put that in a letter. Maybe we could pay for those medals from her 110k salary? \:D/