• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Bradford ticket details

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
For those wanting to take advantage of the free travel offer to Bradford on Saturday for the FA Cup, have got till 2pm on Friday to book their seat.

24 coaches have now been confirmed and more are to follow this week, so dont delay and book your seat today!

Coaches leave Prenton Park at 11.30am.

Match ticket prices:
Adults £15
Seniors (over-60) £10
Juniors (under-16) £5
Coaches will depart Prenton Park at 11.30am

Well done to Tranmere Rovers FC for providing this service, and it looks like a lot of people are taking up their offer. This should create a brilliant atmopshere at the ground and you certainly wont want to miss out. =D>

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Hope there's gonna be enough room at Bradford's away end for us all! I'm not using the coaches but will be paying on the gate, imagine 1500-maybe 2000 may turn up supporting Rovers on Saturday!

Good old SWA!=D>

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yes, I'm not sure that old stand they put us in will hold up. It looks frail at the best of times. Get there early and get a seat upstairs, much better view :)

Player
Goodison
Bought my ticket looking forward to the match, I wont be using the coach offer as I actaully live in Yorkshire, Will there be enough seats? Perhaps they will open part of the stand on the right hand side.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
If they have every section of the away end open, which I'm sure they will, it should be fine.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
27 coaches now! WOW! That's impressive. I think it'll pass 30 by Friday.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Spoke to ticket office today and they told me to pay on the gate on Saturday, but he mentioned that there may be 2 sections open for the number of TRFC fans there. Those with tickets bought may be in the end behind the goal and they may send others who are paying on the day to one of the corners. Not sure though. Should be a bumper following though, can't wait. Hope it's not 1 big anti-climax ...

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I'm getting tickets today, just to be sure..

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
33 coaches is the final number... very good. I was one of the last to take advantage as I have to come up to Birkenhead for the weekend so thought i'd take advantage. Coach 32 for me.