• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Boreham Wood v Rovers 21st Feb 2017

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
MM has said he doesn't want to bring more players in. So if we are sticking with 4-4-2, and with Almond gone, that leaves Dawson, Mekki & Kirby as wide men. Mekki isn't good enough for a promotion winning side and can never last a full 90 minutes. Kirby has issues whether its confidence etc as he's the best trainer by the sounds of things. Like Mekki, is Kirby good enough for a promotion winning team?

Dawson has talent but clearly there are issues with him too. If I were MM I would be tempted to have a look out there and see what the £30k could get us. Connor isn't a wide man and I don't want Mangan or Nors played out wide.

All of which means MM may try the diamond again :-( when 4-4-2 has looked good overall of late.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Just seen that Tollit out for the rest of the season and Dunn for the immediate future. Time for plan B
Worst news of the season. Worst player to lose apart from perhaps Davies or Cook. But at least MM can use Saturday to try something out without risking league points.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Just seen that Tollit out for the rest of the season and Dunn for the immediate future. Time for plan B
That's put a big dent in our title challenge as Tollitt has been instrumental at times. Gutted.