• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Blackpool

drwhoman

In Receivership. What a way to run a club. The Oystons stripped the club of over 20m the one season they were in the Premier League!

Player
ian goodison
I know I,ve had a moan at times over some of micky,s signings,tactics & formations but I count my blessings when you hear the way some clubs are run,it puts things into perspective, on another note their manager should be manager of the year what he,s doing there

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
The Blackpool supporters will happily accept a points deduction, or even relegation, if they can finally get rid of Oyston. One of the most toxic owners in the history of the game.

Player
aldo
Makes you wonder why there is not proper due diligence done . If the criteria is not there then no go . The guy from leeds and Birmingham both done for tax fraud . And loads more who do things wrong or like the Blackpool owners robbed the club and p×÷=% €ed the fans off . When they go . Bet the first game for who ever gets the hands on em will be a sell out