• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Banning orders

Cowshed Kid

Player
Bobby Hutchinson
https://tranmererovers.co.uk/news/stark-reminder-consequences-unacceptable-behaviour-match/

Like many others on this site was there when it happened and it was embarrassing and infuriating in equal measures.
Three years is ridiculously lenient. Pleased they were copped, club acted quickly and we escaped punishment.
I take some pride in us being regarded as "mad" and fanatical for which most clubs and fans accept us with open arms. But that sort of behaviour can set us back years.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
While I support these measures, Lloyd should also face action from the FA, if not the police, for inciting the crowd.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
The court has a limit on how long a banning order can last for. It is open to the club to ban them from Tranmere for as long as they want.

I agree with RLCs observation that Lloyd has been very fortunate to escape sanction for his behaviour here.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Lloyd was wanting a reaction and got one unfortunately. That should be stamped out too as a professional, its not good enough.