• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Away kit 2018/9

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Royal blue and very similar to an Everton kit viewed from a distance, particularly as we are playing with white shorts. Dislike the Glasgow Rangers style logo rather than a proper club crest badge too.

Personally voted to for us to walk out in Fiorentina violet rather than the colours of our neighbours across the water. Rovers have used a blue away kit in the past, can remember one shirt during the King-era which was decent, so it can be done. Disappointed in this offering and won't be buying.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I quite like it. Reminescent of the blue away kits we had in the early ninenties, and also the shirts we wore pre-Dave Russell and in the mid eighties.

When I first started watching Rovers we were wearing blue. Blue kits are a big part of our history.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I quite like it too.

away-shirt-puma-front.jpg

p checkley

Player
pat nevin
Too Evertonian for me I'm afraid. Not too fussed on new Home kit either - broken pen look is iffy. Am I the only one that misses Wirral on the front?

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Am I the only one that misses Wirral on the front?
I do! Bit of a mixed bag this one. Some saying they really like the shirt, others saying its too similar to an Everton kit and a lot not liking the logo.

ADD

Player
Norwood
I am with those who don't like the logo....

Player
aldo
did think tollitt looked like a nun in that black wrap . but have to say dont like the toffee blue

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
With the change to Essar does anyone know if the away kit will change for next season? Or will it be the same but with a new sponsor