• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

2018/19 - 10 games in

Player
aldo
i will always love connor for his amazing cross . im not having a go love the lad was just making an my opinion . i just think with being so ill he mey need a rest some time . but have to say was great skill to set the goal up on friyday .

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Why all the negativity with Jennings this season ?

I think he is a fantastic player but so far this season he has not looked as effective as previously, not being negative just don't think he has hit the heights yet this season

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
With Connor, I think you have to remember that he is still not being picked in what I understand is his favourite position and one which probably requires him to use a lot more energy than at number 10. His work rate does not seem to have dropped and I think once he gets a couple of goals he will be a lot more confident. Although he had a couple of seasons playing in League One for Scunthorpe United, he failed to score in 16 games and so he is still awaiting his first league goal.

Player
ian goodison
spot on BBTC conor could play as a 2nd striker or just off Norwood with ease just needs that elusive 1st goal

Charlton1975

Player
Jason Koumas
Fantastic player with a fantastic attitude. There is good reason he starts and finishes every game, and from what I have seen so far this season he has more than justified that. He will get goals, just give the lad time, but he is so important to the team in respect of his work rate and the balance he gives us.