• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

TRFC vs MK Dons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ally

Player
Aldo
I know it's only Monday, but I need to move my focus away from yesterday's annoying and undeserved defeat in the cup, and onto a potential 3 points on Saturday. OK? Good, I knew you wouldn't mind.

Right then. Well, obviously this is a must win (aren't they all) and I can see us doing the business here. With our recent improvement in form I think we'll win this by a goal or two. I'd like to see Brian continue with a similar squad and line-up to recent games, we definitely seem to be creating more chances this way and it means that Goodison doesn't start.

I'll go for a 2-0 / 2-1 home win and I'd really like to see Greenacre increase his tally of league goals - it was nice for him to get one yesterday but for us to climb the table it's important for at least one of our strikers to be scoring consistently - we all know that's generally how teams do well in the lower leagues.

Rovers 4-0 MK Dons. Greenacre,Jennings,and Facey(2).

i think were due a big win and a think that we'll put the fake dons to the sword!

or am i just on them mushrooms again??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
I agree with aldos worthy there,

Rovers 4 MK Dons 0

well get a good three points.

come on lads.

Ally

Player
Aldo
Possibly AW2000, although if you really were on mushrooms I doubt you'd make the conscious decision to log on to your computer and post on White Review.

M

Matthew The Rover

I think we should, can and will win this. MK Dons are really a nothing side, with no disrespect to them, and really we should beat these quite comfortably.

Upto two weeks ago, I would be inclined to say we'd even score, but this will not be a goal-less draw or defeat. With our defence leaking goals like water through a sive after 60 minutes, and the Dongs not exactly having the best defence in the league, this is set to be a game with goals (I think).

I'll go for Tranmere 3-1 MK Dons. With Davies, Greenacre and Roberts (he always scores when we score more than 2) getting the goals.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Ally said:
although if you really were on mushrooms I doubt you'd make the conscious decision to log on to your computer and post on White Review.

:lol:

OK, well I can see the momentum building here for a good win. I feel we are gathering confidence, and although the Bradford result was unfair on the lads, the confidence will remain and we will score at least two goals against the dons.

Besides, we did them a favour last season keeping them up, so they us us big time ;)

This is how football works, right?!? :twisted:

C

championship_here_we_come

Aldo's Worthy 2000 said:
Rovers 4-0 MK Dons. Greenacre,Jennings,and Facey(2).
or am i just on them mushrooms again??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

you must e on the mushrooms if you think facey willl score 2 he gets more and more overweight ever week

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
lol :lol: agree with score but not with facey scoring two.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
i would play

achterberg

linwood jackson sharps roberts

jennings o'leary aiston

facey greenacre davies

subs: goodison, ranks, wilson, dagnall and tremarco

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Oh yeah this is the team I would play:

(4-3-3)

Acto
Robbo
Jacko(c)
Sharpsy
Linwood
Harrison
O'leary
Jenno
Dagnall
Greenarce
Davies

This is the team I think BL will play:
(4-3-3)

Acto
Goodison
Sharpsy
Jacko (c)
Linwood
Rankine
O'leary
Jenno
Davies
Greenacre
Facey

I have alot respect for Mark Rankine but he's getting on a bit now and he's a bit too slow for my liking but Ranks's effort is second to none. Facey cant score say no more!!

M

Matthew The Rover

Ranks is better than Harrison, who at times on Sunday was woeful, and his shooting was disgusting. He had atleast three chances, which we all skied, plus one which was handled by their defender.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
yer true but you cant rely on ranks too much he is 36 :D

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
yer it is. thanks for reminding me actually cos I keep forgetting. lol :lol:

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
To be honest I can't see a 4-0 win even if we are improving. I think we will win but it will be a tough game. Brain will stick with the same team or just take Rankine out for O'leary. My prediction is...

Tranmere 3-1 MK Dons.

Player
Morrisey
2-1 I think! Jennings and davies will score for us and Mcleod for them!

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
yer mcleaod is deffo the one to watch.

Player
Morrisey
I know, he is very quick and can finish well!! just the player we need!

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
well greenys got a goal under his belt so I think hell be fine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.