• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Thompson back to Forest

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
How much will he be missed? To be honest I was surprised Forest let us keep him another month to begin with. However, with Stockdale fit again and Harrison back from his ban, we've cover for the 2 areas he played in. Certainly if the funds had been available would have happily seen him signed up.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Will be missed imo. I think hes far better than Robbie Stockdale, thought he did very well. Why have they recalled him? If he doesn't go straight back into their team or 16, i'll be very mad.:twisted: they don't exactly have an injury crisis to my knowledge, but they could recall him so they did, maybe realised we are challenging them and they don't need to help our promotion bid out.

Good luck to Thommo though, if he was made available again in jan i'd love to see him back.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Terrible news! I think we will miss him in the coming weeks... especially with our record with him in the side.

B

Banana Army

Gash! Our record with him in the side speaks for itself

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Big loss.
maybe realised we are challenging them and they don't need to help our promotion bid out.
Think that's it! He's done exceptionally well for us. Better than they expected!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Ohh dear, he sat on the bench.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Apparently Ronnie said after the Brentford game that Forest have recalled him early to "bugger us up". Think he has got it about right there!

B

Banana Army

Which is fair enough. With them slipping up recently and us looking increasingly stronger, i'd have done exactly the same thing. Infact i'd be pissed off if it was the other way around and we didnt recall our player.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Shame on the player though. Bloody good he was.