• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Swindon V Tranmere

Status
Not open for further replies.

evo_trfc

Really looking forward to this one, My whole family literally grand parents cousins uncles nieces etc.. supports Swindon Including My Identical Twin so lots of family rivalry.

Basically i see more of swindon then i do tranmere down to the fact im 17 and i just love watching footie.

But Supporting Tranmere this weekend as i do every game.

Swindon are in the sh*t finacially atm so there fans will pretty fired up, however Swindon are a very very good side. And Man to Man id say they are better than us.

I watched them take apart gillingham and luton.

But on the day that doesn't mean anything and hopefully we will come away from there with 1 pt to 3pts because i dont think we will,

But anyway hopefully be a good game and let the boys do the businesss

SWA

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Swindon away is always going to be a tough one and is also a ground were in years I can remember we have a very poor record. I hope we can get a win because it is so tight up near the top that a defeat or even draw could see us slip quite a few places... but I certainly won't be expecting one. Hopefully Greenacre should be back which would be good but maybe Ronnie will stick with 4-5-1 and leave Greenacre on the bench. Coyne should be back to but surely Achto has done enough to keep the shirt for the moment?

Player
Curran,Humey,R.Taylor,Goodison,Jacko,Robbo
Hear swindon are going to be protesting at the match on saturday and having a pitch invasion before the match i heard!!i was also told that greenacre is traveling with the squad but might not be starting or not being a sub!!should be a good turn out on saturday shame i will miss the rugby world cup final:-(hopefully we will win the league match and the world cup:-D

Ally

Player
Aldo
Hmm, don't think we'll win either this or the rugby to be honest mate, but I'm a cynical old b'stard as you well know. In view of this, I'm going for an 8-0 Swine-don win. No, seriously, I'd be happy with a point. We haven't lost in the league for ages and if this record can continue after the Swine-don game, I'll be pleased.

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
It would be just typical that our record would end with a trip to Swindle. Let's hope that doesn't happen.

B

Banana Army

Financial trouble? Uh oh. Can they afford to put money in the meter this time?

S

STFC69

The only protest going ahead tomorrow is after the game, they'll be no marches or pitch invasions.

The protests are aimed at the current majority shareholder and his cronies, who are holding on to the club until they can't make a killing out of it. The only killing they'll achieve is the club itself.

Hope you are all not too put out by the protest tomorrow and I hope you all enjoy your trip to Swindon. (Apologies in advance for the chavvy kids that will no doubt hurl abuse at you).

Player
Johnny Morrissey
(Apologies in advance for the chavvy kids that will no doubt hurl abuse at you).

Don't worry, we have our own little band of those sorts too.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Team:

Danny Coyne
Robbie Stockdale
Carl Tremacro
Paul McLaren
Shane Sherriff
Antony Kay
Gareth Taylor
Chris Greenacre
Steve Jennings
Ben Chorley
Ian Goodison

Subs:

Calvin Zola
Paul Henry
Mike Jones
John Achterberg
Craig Curran

Bit disappointed Achterberg didnt keep his place, as I thought he had a good few games in Coynes absence.

Status
Not open for further replies.