• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Stockdale sign for Grimsby

Player
Goodison
Stockdale has signed for Grimsby on a 2 year contract - so much for those Aberdeen rumours! He'll probably play against Tranmere in the Carling Cup so it's a quick reunion. Good luck to him.

Player
Liam Palmer
A bit surprised he couldn't get a gig with a League One outfit. Shows how far some of Berti Vogts' internationalists have fallen!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
LOL. Nah, wish him luck there. He wasn't a bad player for us, but he wasn't a good one either ;)

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Have to be honest, surprised how things have turned out for Robbie. I'd believed the rumours about him going up north, tho' couldn't see him at Scot Prem level. He was a more consistent player than Sherriff, who has got a new deal on the table and I'd have thought another L1 club would have taken him on. All the best to him with the Marriners.

Player
Liam Palmer
That's more disappointing to hear we have lost out for financial reasons. He's good, but not irreplacable. Still, to me he was League 1 calibre and we may be replacing him with a League 2 player. Hmmmmm