• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Shuker in team of the week but where's Ward

white life

white for life
Player
John Achterberg, Craig Curran and Anthony Kay
shuker has been named in the team of the week meaning that so far this season we have had four seperate nominations for three players. this fantastic as we are six games in and last season some of the fans were wondering whether we could get rid of Goodison who has been in it twice. I am a little bemused as to what ward has to do to get in this team though. he has been consistently good and pulling off saves with ease, somehow he even managed to score a goal.he is still not in team of the week though.:???: well done shukes though=D> =D>

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Well done Shukes... I'm sure Ward will get in there at some point this season!

Player
Morrisey
I dont think that goals can really count for a keeper deserving a place in the team of the week unless they are banging them in.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
To be fair to Ward, I'd say he deserves enough credit for only letting in 2 league goals so far. Forget, the goal he scored, he's made some cracking saves..

white life

white for life
Player
John Achterberg, Craig Curran and Anthony Kay
the goal is actually an added bonus as he has made some cracking saves like ian said

Player
Morrisey
I agree with Ian. He is controlling the defence now and it is looking solid and he is always keeping clean sheets. He is a great asset to the team.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Ah come on... Don't forget we're White Review are sponsoring his boots!!

That's the one and only reason he's so good! :lol:

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I think to be fair, he was hugely overlooked when he came here, as a simple backup for Achterberg, but he's been one of the most consistent performers thus far, and I certainly have a lot of confidence in his abilities.

Probably just shades it over the delectable Steve Wilson #-o :lol:

Plus what nomur said about the boots. :wink: