• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Season Ticket Prices?

P

Prenton

Alrite everyone,
I'm looking to get a season ticket for Tranmere next season it'll be my first and hopefully not my last. I'm just needing to know the prices could anyone tell me.

I'm going to be 19 when i buy it and am looking to get one for the Kop, i'm guessing this will affect the price.

Also i would be grateful if you could let me know when they become available and where i go about getting one, can i apply online?

I have had a look on the official site but its crap and i can't get any info on it, maybe i'm looking in the wrong place.

Cheers

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Prenton said:
I have had a look on the official site but its crap and i can't get any info on it, maybe i'm looking in the wrong place.

I'm sorry to be of little or no help whatsoever, but that made me laugh. :-D

M

Matthew The Rover

The details aren't out yet mate. I think Lorraine is waiting until the end of the season to release them to try and attract more people to buy them by winning the remaining home matches.

P

Prenton

Cheers Matthew i''l keep checking.

Out of curiosity because i'll probably need to put some money aside how much did they cost this season?

P

Prenton

Thanks for giving me an idea of the price there Matthew. Cheers for your help mate.

DixieDean

but with you being 19, you'll pay more for a "young adult's" season ticket i think.

P

Prenton

Yeh when i go to the odd match i have to buy a young adult ticket so i'm expecting it to be about double the junior but i'm just guessing.

Thanks for the help.

C

championship_here_we_come

i guessing the season ticket is going to be about £140 for young persons (17-21), last year was my final year of junior as that was £75, matty got his cheap becuase it was bought with an adult season ticket so is cheaper

ps does any body want my stub junior inthe kop for the not. forrest game as i willl be away on holiday

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
I'll be buying Student prices or Yopung Person. Should imagien thats £120 something like that.

P

Prenton

Great stuff i was expecting it to be more, so i'm well happy.

Thanks for all the help.