• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Player of the Season

Player of the Season

• Total voters

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
Realstically there should only be 2 options, but I've made 5 just incase.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
For me it's between Bakayogo and Moore. Bakayogo for filling into that left side and doing an excellent job all season. One of a few shining lights from this season. And Moore simply for his goals, 12 this season, without these goals we would be dead and buried.

Outsiders Goodison and Daniels. For performing well for most of the season.
Welsh erm..?!

TRFCJason

Player
John Aldridge
Can I vote for 2? my choice would be bakayogo and daniels

Player
Goodison
Where's the option for Ricketts? :-s:roll:

I'd probably go for Goodison as since Barnes has gone he's been our most solid player at the back and has even made Messi look like a poor left winger:wink: ITM and Bakayogo have both had good seasons as well although I think Bakayogo's silly red cards this season rule him out for me. I think Taylor has played better then Welsh although neither seem to know which kit we play in at times!

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
Main reason I put Goodison in was specifically so that you could vote for him mate, lol...

Taylor hasn't really played enough games to be considered IMO

Player
Goodison
I'm surprised you didn't put Barnett on given you seem to be his agent!

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Agree with Sonkorly that Taylor hasnt played enough. He can be young player of the year and I would go with Daniels just ahead of Goodi.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
No-one thinking of ITM the goal machine?

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Do any of them really deserve it? You sure Daniels can be named player of the season? He's one of the worst goalkeepers we've had at Tranmere in the 20+ years I've been watching. Decent shot stopper of shots outside the box but otherwise he's awful, and no, I'm not just saying that after tonight's shambolic gift for the 2nd goal.

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
Best keeper we've had since Achto IMO

Player
Goodison
What about the legendary Dino Seremet? I know he was here when Achto was here (and injured) but he was class.

DIW

Player
Goodison
'Player of the season'

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>

Player
Dave Challinor
I'm giving it to Zooma purely for his work rate last night was still trying at the 96th minute (yes i was still there). Also his pace and willingness to give us an outlet. Mabye Ash for young player unless we can have Logan? he is only 21.

TRFC_Ian

Player
Aldo
Baka followed by Ash Taylor for me with Logan and Moore tied for third. Laughed when i saw Welsh had zero percent of the vote!