• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Millwall fans

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
It would appear that Millwall are set to sell all of their 2,000 plus allocation for Saturday which could have a major impact on the atmosphere at Penton Park and the outcome of the match.

I think the club really have to bang the drum in the local media to get an above average turn out for this game, as we are in danger of being seriously outsung if only the 5,000 regulars turn up.

I wonder if it is too late for the club to offer some kind of discount similar to the initiatives at the end of last season ? Saving that, I wonder if it would be worthwhile taking out advertising, for example in the Echo, to increase the profile of this game ?

We really do need all the help we can get on Saturday.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
As of today, Millwall hadn't sold all their tickets, though I expect them to.

Doubt there will be any initiative from the club to get more home support through the gates, but agree there should be.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I think they will sell out. And like RLC has said, there may be a danger that they will out-sing us and indeed swing the game in their favour. The last home game of the season and with so much at stake, Rovers should pull out all the stops and do what they can to get as many people through the turnstiles as possible.

The prize for Millwall is also huge for different reasons. We really need to turn up here. My only solace is that we do have a tenancy to rise to the occasion (Norwich, Southampton).

M

Mal

Perhaps we should change the music the players run out to, to 'Living in Hope' by The Ruttles