• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Leyton Orient v Rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Been away all week, not seen the Doncaster lowlights yet, what are people expecting from this game?

Last season we curtailed the Os play-off hopes with a comfortable 0-3 win, Adam scoring twice. However Brisbane Road aka the Match-room has not been a happy hunting ground for Rovers. O/s says the only injury doubt is McChrystal. Presumably given Raven replaced him on Tuesday night, the same player will start again if Mark is unfit. I've never seen Raven in central defence and would prefer Ash. Enoch also likely to start.

This will give us a good idea of whether the promise of the Chesterfield performance will be followed through. A draw would be a decent result, can't see a repeat of last season.

WildRover

Player
Kevin Gray (ha!)
I think a draw would be expected as a minimum, but depends how much of a knock tuesday was...:-k

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Hmm, yes, might have knocked them a little bit. Shame after the decent win last week. Expect a similar team as Les has made it fairly clear he doesn't like chopping and changing. Hope Enoch is back as I think he's asking far too much of Turyaki at the moment.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
I think a draw would be expected as a minimum, but depends how much of a knock tuesday was...:-k
We usually bounce back after a defeat. However, what we don't do is respond well to going behind. Usually, if we concede the first goal, we lose. Not once last season did we win after going behind. That stat is what Les and the team ought to be addressing. I suppose it just shows how much we need a Plan B when things start to go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.