• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Jake Cassidy

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Strong rumours going round among both Wolves and Rovers fans tonight that Jake could be coming back to us before the end of the week.

I will believe it when it happens, but it would be fantastic if this was true.

I don't actually think that Cassidy's presence is essential to us going up....but it would be great to have him here.

WildRover

Player
Kevin Gray (ha!)
Strong rumours going round among both Wolves and Rovers fans tonight that Jake could be coming back to us before the end of the week.

I will believe it when it happens, but it would be fantastic if this was true.

I don't actually think that Cassidy's presence is essential to us going up....but it would be great to have him here.

IF true, that would be fantastic, agree with the thought on Cass, but if he and JLAA can get back to how they were start of the season, then we're unstoppable...

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
I'd be very pleased to see him back. He won't guarantee us promotion, but his presence would certainly improve our chances.

I expect that's why things are quiet. Ronnie won't sign another striker till he knows about Jake. If Jake does not come back, I assume he has someone else up his sleeve - but I'm not getting too excited.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Think Ronnie needs to give it up. Maybe with the extension of the headless chicken from Bolton, that's confirmed the end of that. I know we have a few weeks until the loan market ends, but with a near full strength squad, I think we need to concentrate on getting the best from what we've got.