• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

FAO: The WRFC..This Saturday do you lads fancy a game then?

E

Erbs

With us 40 stone Rearguarders then???

Could just throw up our nets at the back at the Oval and get a game on, get changed at the side of the pitch and get your showers back at home, save both teams cash.

Let us know asap, so us 40 stoners can get permission from our wives and rally our team together.

What do you think then boys.

Erbs.

C

championship_here_we_come

im sorry but not this saturady as i already plan to sleep till fotty focus watch that
go the pub
then the match

E

Erbs

What the foock!!!, yer can't be arsed cause yer watching footy focus, foock me, you lads won't last five minutes.

Try getting up at 4, 5, 6, 7 AM to get to where ever our game is in the country, lads if any of you are serious about playing footy for a recognised Tranmere supporters team that plays regularly and you are prepared to get into the spirit of it by travelling before the main team plays and get a game on with rival footy teams then feel free to come to our training lads.

To not be arsed about a game at 10.30 at the foocken Oval cause yer planned to sleep in is all me arse boys. Yers are obviously not arsed about getting your team going.

Erbs.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Got to admit it's very disappointing. The lads seemed to be a little bit committed when they started but staying in bed is a poor excuse by anyone's books. C'mon lads!

C

championship_here_we_come

to be honest with you i think we set it up so we could justr have a kickaround ever now and again,
also we are notr good enuf to play seriously imo

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Just had a quick butchers at their site and I don't think they'd play you guys anyways. Don't really think we have enough players. You boys, if you want to set up a team, should find a day you all are free each week, get training regularly and then arrange a few games and then possibly enter a league. Like you say early days for a game after you had, what 1 kick about?! I'm behind you boys starting up though. Although I probably wouldn't be able to come down and play or watch, I'll happily pass on my managerial experience to you lads :wink:

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
well Ive been askiong when the next one is and I havent heard anything :?

S

Seanyb

Well it was my idea originally to set up a team. I would be up for a match against Rearguard but going on the performance from the kickaround we wud probs get beat. I play for a 11 a side team anytway but if we got an 11 a side team to face rearguard, then yeah i'll play, you'll need me!!! (try to ignore my big head!).

M

midfieldmagic

Sound

Sounds good to me fellas, im in guys

can we start another thread so we can see how many we have

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

The rearguard team having been playing with each other for a while we have had one kick around. We need to get together more and start playing before we have them a game?? We need to get a team together, get a kit , a home pitch and so on... The rearguard are set up and running we have'nt put much thought into this yet.

I think we should slow it down a bit before going challenging people into matches!!!

M

midfieldmagic

Kick about ?

So guys when are we going to have a kick about then guys?

I dont think Rearguard will be a hugh hurdle to get over, i think maybe we should set a date with Rearguard to play them, we wouldnt want them thinking were running away from them now would we, i personally think first thing we need is to sort out a manager guys, somebody who is going to round us up and has a little experience with regards playing football

Magic !! :D

S

Seanyb

I reckon we should hire out an astro turf pitch (a bigger one then last time) and have a 7 a side match against rearguard first. What do ya think?

M

midfieldmagic

Yer i agree defo, if were going to do that though couldnt we just play on half a normal footy pitch and just have a kick about

I think a bit of a game of footy, just a laugh and a bit of fun for now untill we get to know each other

Who fancy's it on Sunday, say we get 7 of us and so do Rearguard and we just have a kick about 7-v-7

What does everyone else think?

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
Re: Kick about ?

midfieldmagic said:
i personally think first thing we need is to sort out a manager guys, somebody who is going to round us up and has a little experience with regards playing football

Magic !! :D

I hear Brian Little might be available soon :wink:

The question is, would you want him :?: :!:

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
Well, if any of you guys are in the Paddock tomorrow, maybe you could shout over and ask him :D

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Sorry mate I sit in the kop. I might ask my mate ross I think he sits in the paddock

M

midfieldmagic

LOL thought we wanted to win here guys ! lol

How many do we have anyway guys, anyone got a list of names of members who want to play?

How many played last time guy's when you had a kick about?

Magic :lol:

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Good point isnt Aldo going spare. Should we ask him to manage us?