• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Colchester v Tranmere

Status
Not open for further replies.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
I don't know why I'm going to be honest lol!

The long trip best had be worth it. By i've lost faith, we won't win cos we have little in charge.

I'll go a comfortable Colchester win.

Your thoughts.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I hope you enjoy the game BH! For those staying at home, get on the forums, I hope to bring updates throughout.

I actually think we may draw this game. We need some points and I think the lads will work a lot harder. They'll motivate themselves more so to stay in this division and having got nothing from the last two, things are getting a little tight.

It'll be a difficult game, we'll make it hard for ourselves but I do think we can get a point from it.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
For those who didn't make the game, here's the teams:

Colchester
Aidan Davison, Karl Duguid, Wayne Brown, Liam Chilvers, John White, Greg Halford, Neil Danns, Kevin Watson, Mark Yeates, Chris Iwelumo, Billy Clarke
Subs: Dean Gerken, Scott Vernon, Jamal Campbell-Ryce, Pat Baldwin, Tony Thorpe

Tranmere
Steve Wilson, David Raven, Ian Sharps(c), Ian Goodison, Gareth Roberts, Sam Aiston, Stephen O'Leary, Steven Jennings, Carl Tremarco, Chris Greenacre, Delroy Facey
Subs: Paul Linwood, Jason McAteer, Philip Palethorpe, Steve Davies Danny Harrison

---

Disappointed that Murray didn't make the team. Having to put up with Wilson in goal. 4 at the back with Raven, Sharps, Goodison and Roberts. In the centre, O'Leary and Jennings with McAteer on the bench. Aiston and Tremarco on the wings.. Facey and Greenacre up front. Decent attacking 442.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Bugger. Aiston limped off Harrison replaces him.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Fan-bloody-tastic! O'Leary sent off. Tranmere down to 10 men. Colchester's Yates get a yellow. Great!

B

bwilliams

Bloody hell! I've only been out the house for 20 minutes and this happens

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Couple of half chances. More for Colchester. 0-0 at half time you have to be happy with considering we've had a forced substitution and a sending off. Can we hold out for another 45? Doesn't sound like we are creating much..

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Half times from the other games:

Barnsley 2 : 0 Southend
Brentford 0 : 0 Blackpool
Bristol City 0 : 1 Oldham
Colchester 0 : 0 Tranmere