• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Cisse

S

Seanyb

Sorry to talk liverpool, but i just want to hear peoples views on the Cisse situation. When he first started he was starting to show he was a class player, then broke his leg and now he hasn't been given a chance since he recovered. What is Benitez doing, its well harsh. If Liverpool let him go it will be a huge mistake.

B

Banana Army

Seanyb said:
Sorry to talk liverpool, but i just want to hear peoples views on the Cisse situation. When he first started he was starting to show he was a class player, then broke his leg and now he hasn't been given a chance since he recovered. What is Benitez doing, its well harsh. If Liverpool let him go it will be a huge mistake.

Firstly can you mid your language on these forums :lol: , but i do agreeAgree. Cisse is world class, and im starting to believe that Liv*rp*ol is not the place for him though. Especially under the Spanish regime. Since houllier signed him it made sense for him to be there, but not now. I couldnt think of a more suited pairing than Cisse and Morientes, but neither seem to have gotten in to anything above 3rd gear at Liv*rp*ol.

S

Seanyb

LOL, Sorry I will avoid using the L word in the future! I think Benitez is treating him terribly and I'm not surprised that he's thinking about moving on. I think Benitez doesn't like him because he's French!

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
lol :lol: i think cisse is good player. his broken leg was horrific :x

S

Seanyb

It was horrific. My point is if you think back, Cisse was out for the Season last year, but he featured in the last couple of games. Now in the new season he hasn't even played regularly since the broken leg. Just imagine Christano Ronaldo had the same accident as Cisse, do you think Sir Alex would bench him every game after he has recovered, I dont think so!

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I think Cisse is a good player but I wouldn't say he is great... although it doesn't help Liverpool that when he is played it is quite a lot as a right sided midfielder.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
it was rumoured hes getting a sex change after his career LMAO!! :lol:

S

Seanyb

What??? Dunno about that. Don't mind me saying this but what does LMAO mean?