• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Andy Doyle is a d*ck

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
Shut up. Get off the radio.

That is all.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
LOL. He's not my favourite 'guest commentator' either. Come on Rovers. Labadie, you legend!! Come on!!!!

TRFC_Ian

Player
Aldo
Oh for the days of an ex player as the commentator who says no more than 2 words all match!

More importantly - less than 20 minutes to score a goal that is needed to save our season - and still no bloody subs used! Come on Les!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
f******************ck

TRFC_Ian

Player
Aldo
and that just sums up our season - bringing on someone with as limited talent as Bain with 2 minutes to go and expecting him to perform miracles.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
absolutely gutted. even a draw would have been something. 6 bloody mins to go.. well, there goes our game in hand. 9 points to play for. we could possibly get 2/3 points out of the next two games, and then it's hello to sunny stockport needing a win. it was always going to be the case with rovers.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
i said it would come down to our away form and yet again its let us down.

Cant see us getting anything at colchester just got hope other results go our way

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Sounded like we deserved at least a point tonight. We were the better side in the first half and responded well to going behind.

Did we overcommit at one all ? It seemed that way to me, which was daft as that lost point could be crucial.

Looks incredibly tough now with the two games coming up.

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
I'd never criticise us for going for a win.

Player
Manager
John King
We had been playing with a positive attitude for the whole game whcih was good to hear, but with six minutes left you have got to be wary of being hit on the counter attack. Brentford's second did not result froorm a build up of pressure.

I just hope the lost point doesn't prove costly.

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
Not sure you would have been complaining had we won 2-1 as a result of our approach...

Player
Manager
John King
I'm not really complaining at the overall approach which was positive and good to see, just would have preferred us to grasp hold of our point having worked our way back into the game.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Hindsight and all that, or maybe just naivety .. but I agree with SonkORLY?. You really can't complain about them attacking the game and going for the three points. That's what I wanted to see, that's what they said they would do and they did give it a go.

I'd rather go down fighting.. I think they were unlucky tonight. Not that it helps.. We are in a very precarious position right now.

Player
Manager
John King
We were certainly unlucky. Deflection for their first goal, twice as many attempts on target and Labadie running the midfield by all accounts.

Player
Liam Palmer
Really unlucky by the sounds of things, but don't despair: Colchester are on the slide, Exeter will lose on Saturday, we'll be 5th bottom on Saturday @ 5pm.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Shame we didn't play/get Labadie earlier. He seems to be one of just a few capable players in the squad. Robinson sounded dangerous when he came on too, gives is a slightly different option. Should he start on Saturday?

Player
Manager
John King
If fit, Robinson should definitely play. I suppose the danger would be that he aggravates his injury at Colchester and then misses Millwall and Stockport.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Agree you've got to pick your best fit players for Colchester. Get nothing there and the games after may become academic