• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

A Good Day for Full Backs!

Player
Goodison
Taylor has been selected in the team of the week and Shotton's loan has been extended for another month. Hopefully we can take him on loan till the end of the season or sign him in January\\:D/

Taylor should be offered a new contract as it expires next season and we can't have him going for free.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Shotton is a great signing. I'm glad he's staying a bit longer. The only problem is he is so good that I doubt Stoke will want to sell him.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yeah, great news about Shotton. There's absolutely no chance of signing him up, he's too good for this division at least. We might get another month or so out of him, I'm sure it's working for Stoke just as well as it gives the lad competitive games so everyone's winning at the moment.

Taylor's gone fairly quiet of late, I haven't noticed his performances as much, maybe that's a good thing! Best left back we've got though, hope he extends his contract.